quarta-feira, outubro 06, 2004

Yesterday I saw there was no separation

Ontem vi que não há separação.
Mais uma vez.
O koan com que comecei o sesshin foi "where am I?"
No final, no círculo, o objecto que fui buscar ao centro, inesperadamente, eram dois anéis unidos.
Foi essa a minha resposta - "we are all linked, I can't do it without you (all)"
O que se passou no sesshin ultrapassou tudo o que poderia ter imaginado. Talvez o momento mais próximo na minha memória a esta experiência tenha sido o primeiro segundo em que vi o meu filho recém-nascido. O meu primeiro pensamento foi: então és assim! A golden child! Que maravilha! Que perfeição!

Que festa! Senseis, Myriam, Corinne, todos foram um anel.
De todas as coisas bonitas que aconteceram e se disseram fica a frase do André: "This is my first sesshin, this is my last sesshin". Os anéis estão indissoluvelmente ligados. Não há princípio, não há fim.

Yesterday I saw there was no separation. One more time.
The koan I began the sesshin with was "where am I?"
At the end, in the circle, the object I took, unexpectedly, were two linked rings.
That was my answer - "we are all linked, I can't do it without you (all)"
What happened during the sesshin went beyond anything I could imagine. Maybe the only moment close to this in my memory, was the very first second I saw my newborn baby boy. My first thought was: so, you are like this. A golden child! What a wonder! How perfect!

What a celebration! The two senseis, Myriam, Corinne, everyone there were one ring.
From all the beautiful things that happened and were told, I retain something André said: "This is my first sesshin, this is my last sesshin". The rings are indissolubly linked. No beginning, no end.